Benefits & Services
What makes coming to see us different than going elsewhere?
When you come to our small “micropractice”, here is what you get:*
- More time
Longer office visits because we purposely have fewer patients.
- Timely appointments.
We value your time. We will do our best to make sure that your appointment starts and ends on time.
- Direct communication.
No speaking with endless numbers of staff. You may talk to Dr. Karen’s husband Howard occasionally, as he helps run the practice, but if it’s a medical question or concern, you will talk directly with us.
- Develop a long-term, therapeutic partnerships.
We are all about relationship-based family medicine. That’s how medicine used to be, and that’s the kind of medicine we practice. We want to care for you throughout your life and get to know you and your family.
- Focus on wellness and healthy living long-term.
We believe in being proactive with your health and wellness. We’d love to be your health partner as you journey through life. *As medically appropriate
What are the primary care services you offer?
- Well child & Adult checkups
- Women’s Health including routine paps, breast exams, & birth control options (including IUD insertions)
- Chronic disease management
- Mental health, including treatment for depression, anxiety and other mood disorders
- School and sports physicals
- Trigger point injections for pain management
- Treatment of sprains and minor lacerations
- Mole and skin tag removals
We take most commercial insurance plans, as well as Tricare and Medicare.